Screw Feeder TTS
The screw feeder is suitable for a wide range of grinding materials. Heavy materials such as pieces of wood, fibers or silage, as well as those high in fats or proteins, such as fish or meat meal, can be conveyed and fed into the system.
Tietjen offers the screw feeders TTS in various configurations to match the required application. The center distance between entrance and exit is at least four times the screw diameter.
In general, the robust and simple screw feeder is combined with an Air Gravity Separator series AGS for foreign body separation, simultaneously with the air inflow.
Tietjen offers a special screw for the wet process. The materials and connections used, allow the addition of different liquids to the flow of the solids.
- Designed as a single, twin, triple and quadruple screw Feeder
- Length and inclination variable
- Combination with a foreign body separator is possible, if required
- Addition of liquids possible for wet grinding Systems
- Continuous welded spirals for particularly strong auger blades
- Precise finish, with low clearance between screw flight and trough
- Bearings and seals can be adjusted according to the product
- Variable manufacture of input and output for required angle or pitch
Standard Screw Feeders for feed mills, 2 metres long
|Mill / AGS||throughput/h||Typ||thread Ø||Motor kW|
|VDK 4 / AGS 300||5,5 – 11||TTS 170||1 x 150 mm||2,2|
|VDK 5 / AGS 400||7,5 – 15||TTS 2170||2 x 150 mm||2 x 2,2|
|VDK 7 / AGS 400||13 – 26||TTS 2220||2 x 200 mm||2 x 2,2|
|VDK 9 / AGS 650||16 – 32||TTS 2220||2 x 200 mm||2 x 3,0|
|GD 12 / AGS 650||20 – 40||TTS 2220||2 x 200 mm||2 x 3,0|
|GD 20 / AGS 1000||32 – 64||TTS 2270||2 x 250 mm||2 x 3,0|
|GD 25 / AGS 1200||40 – 80||TTS 2320||2 x 300 mm||2 x 4,0|
|GD 25 / AGS 1200||40 – 80||TTS 4220||4 x 200 mm||4 x 3,0|
Standard Scope of Delivery
- Motor bracket with gear motor and flexible coupling
- Inlet flange to match the upstream feed slide
- Outlet flange suitable for the downstream AGS or mill
- Strengthened screw shaft with full flight
- Top cover with dosage saddle
- Blockage detection with external sensor
- ATEX design ex (shockproof pressure mi. 0.4 bar)
The air - gravitational separator Series AGS is suitable for the continuous depositing of debris from all kinds of free flowing bulk goods, in particular the entry into grinding plants with the auger TTS . The construction guarantees optimal double protection from foreign bodies with a magnetic cascade and air separation of non-magnetic impurities. The housing of the AGS is very compact with only 245 mm center distance between input and output. The unit is pressure shock resistant according to the latest standard, tested in practice and certified.